Friday, November 30, 2012

New Custom Initial and Charm Necklaces in the Shop

Today is going to be filled with hot chocolate, decorating to Christmas music and baby giggles, and uploading new jewelry goodies to my Jeweled Ambrosia etsy shop!! My new favorite... super SWEET and AFFORDABLE Custom Initial Necklaces... perfect for stocking stuffers and major customizable with tons of bead options. Need an extra initial? Letter add ons are in my shop as well!  I'm wearing my kiddo's initials now and it feels so 'maternal' to have their letters so close to my heart.



I'm all about lots and lots of choices and customizing lately. Like these super cute and affordable Design Your Own Charm Necklaces below! You pick one charm and any two beads, fun stuff!



I don't know what my deal was today with coral, salmon pink, aqua, turquoise and robin's egg blues, but it seems that those shades kept popping up in lots of my designs. Lots of arrows, antlers, cameos, rhinestones and all sorts of glitz will be featured... Stay tuned, these and many more are being added to the shop as you read this post.




 
signature lisa 180x80 180ppi

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails