Monday, November 12, 2012

Breaking Dawn pt 2, Twilight Inspired Jewelry sale!

Copper stamped charm necklaces 
Wolves can be in either copper tone pewter or silver tone pewter, hearts in either red or clear.

Breaking Dawn pt 2, the LAST installment of the Twilight saga is upon us!!! And that means I have FINALLY made the last of my hand stamped charms into some new pretties. They make perfect gifts for you, or stocking stuffers for your lady friends and daughters. They are now in my Jeweled Ambrosia etsy shop!! MOST of these sterling silver and copper hand stamped charm necklaces are one of a kind, so don't delay!
 Sterling silver stamped charm necklaces (only circle charms are sterling, other metal is silver plate)
 Wolves can be in either copper tone pewter or silver tone pewter, hearts in either red or clear.
Metal Cast charm necklaces!
Wolves can be in either copper tone or pewter, hearts in either red or clear.
"imprinted" hand stamped sterling silver charm with copper toned pewter wold charm and chalk turquoise bead
Pin It
signature lisa 180x80 180ppi

1 comment:

Jessie said...

These are all beautiful!!! I like the last one. Lion & the Lamb. Thanks for your comment on my blog today. I am glad that a lot of my blogger friends have the same view on plastic as I do. :) We are all doing our part, we just need to rub off on others.

Related Posts with Thumbnails