Thursday, October 25, 2012

Homefront: Halloween Decoratng

Our kid corner is getting a little bit of  a spooky glam makeover this month! I added blackout curtains in a pretty magenta color (clearance for $7 a panel at Wal-Mart)... that perfectly matches my Garden Ridge floral lampshade that graces my Goodwill crystal lamp. A pretty black and white geometric area rug from Garden Ridge grounds the area and provides a soft place for our new little, 5 1/2 month old speed crawler baby. Our dresser that has served as a changing table, kitchen storage, and now a toy storage and staging area, fits this space perfectly. An IKEA poang chair for $20 from a garage sale, and cheap and sparkly goodies make this space ready for Halloween.

  
 We love our fuzzy spider, I think we should name her Harriet.
Our large, ornate frame (from a garage sale we used for our family portraits) is a perfect backdrop for a small little vignette on our Expedit bookshelf.


I am going to be mega busy this weekend, doing tons of face painting and balloons for lots of Halloween parties! Here's a fast little pretty eye design I whipped up last weekend :) I hope to get a chance to breathe and update the blog soon, but if not, I hope you all have a very safe and very happy Halloween!!

Pin It
signature lisa 180x80 180ppi

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Looks so adorable! I miss Garden Ridge so much. The closest one to me is like a 5 hour drive. :( Love the rug!

Related Posts with Thumbnails