Saturday, April 24, 2010

Family Time: The Cookie Man


Allow me to introduce you to my husband's famous chocolate chip cookies. He has been making me these since we were newlyweds. He and I both follow the same recipe on the chocolate chip bag,  but mine always turn out small, round, regulation sized thinness, but always a little too hard. Something seems to be missing from my cookies.


His, turn out crazy thick (sometimes an inch or more in the middle), dollar pancake sized, never "cookie shape" round.... But, oh, they are glorious. They have the perfect softness, perfect size for sharing, perfect for milk dipping. The chocolate chips are never too gooey, and never too hard (like mine are).


Let's just say, he is the designated cookie man 'round these parts. And it makes us all happy.

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I have never found the perfect CC cookie recipe. I will say that one of my favorites uses pudding mix in it, and they turn out super moist and chewy.

Anonymous said...

That's not a proper introduction if I can't taste them.... They are making my mouth water!! I might just have to run out to the store to get me some (not as good) cookies ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails