Saturday, February 13, 2010

Homefront: My Paper Valentine

 
I put my 4th "A" on my Christmas wreath. We have an A for each of us, so I need to hunt down another!
   
This little "love" sign is just 2 pipe cleaners shaped together. Easy, fun and cheap. You can see my mantle last year, I added a feather boa, a few extra goodies and some red Swarovski crystal and vintage glass hearts for some extra color and sparkle. The display looks off to me, but I am satisfied.

 
  
The white paper doily heart garland has just been tied loosely with white string.

  
I love this archway. A few strands of taped white doily hearts hanging from string make a sweet, inexpensive garland. The simple and pretty garland adds a bit of modern and airy romance to an unexpected space.
   
 

Whether you are single, in a "complicated" relationship, or ready for a romantic adventure, may you know that you are loved on this Valentine's day! Oh, and watch this little video with your sweetheart, family or friends for a heartwarming, special message on truly loving another. It is a little excerpt but the full talk can be seen here, or read here in it's entirety.

1 comment:

Almay Alday said...

Love all the A's! Everyone in my family has A names!

Related Posts with Thumbnails